Thursday, August 25, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

I know it's cheesy and silly, but I just love it when someone gives me a blog award!  It makes me all smiley and giddy!  I received an award today from Lisa over at http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/.  You need to check her out - I follow her blog and greatly enjoy her creations!  Now on to the info...

Thanks so much, Lisa!  Now the rules state that I'm supposed to do the following:
1. Answer several questions.
2. Award this 'Butterfly Award' to 10 other bloggers.
3. Contact the 10 bloggers to let them know they have been given this award.
4. Show a link to the person who gave me the 'Butterfly Award'.

So, here are my answers.

Q1) Name your favorite color?  PINK (preferable with sparkles!!)

Q2) Name your favorite song? Ooh...that's a tough one... There are too many to choose from!  Can I list a few?  (It's my blog, so I can do what I want, right?)  I love "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele and am a big fan of anything by Train.  

Q3) Name your favorite dessert? Cheesecake

Q4) What wizzes you off at the moment?  The construction on I-35 that I fight every single morning coming to work

Q5) Your favorite pet? Sadly, don't have a pet right now.  I used to have a Jack Russell Terrier named Harley that was horribly ill behaved, but I loved him!

Q6) Black or White?  Black

Q7) Your biggest fear? Failure.  And, of course, bugs.

Q8) Best Feature?  Oh gosh....I'm not good at these kinds of questions.  I'll have to really think on this one and get back to ya.......  =)

Q9) Everyday attitude?  Good, for the most part.  I have my moments.

Q10) What is perfection?  A clean house on a lazy Saturday, sitting at my desk with my paper and Cricut!

Q11) Guilty Pleasure?  Shopping for office supplies.
Q12) When you're upset you?  Clean or cry.  Or both at the same time.


That's all the questions.  Now, I'm supposed to pass this along to 10 blogs.  I follow so many, it's hard to choose, but here goes.

Bug Lover Cards - http://buglvr.blogspot.com/
Crafty Girl Designs - http://craftygrl.blogspot.com/
I'd Rather Be Making Cardst - http://idratherbemakingcards.blogspot.com/

OK, that's only 9, but my Internet Explorer keeps crashing, so I'm gonna end this post before I lose the whole post.

One last thing....I received an email about a month ago saying one of my followers had given me an award on their blog.  I accidentally deleted the email before getting the info.  If this was you, I am so sorry!  I am so very appreciate of people recognizing my blog and want you to know that I didn't purposefully ignore the award.  So, to whomever sent that,  Thank you!!!

Have a blessed day!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!