Monday, August 8, 2011

Drumroll, Please!

It's time to announce a winner!  Woo hoo!  I love giving stuff away, probably because I love getting stuff myself!  =) I want to say thanks to all of you who stopped by for the Old School Blog Hop - it just made my day to read all your nice comments.  I love hearing from you and getting to know each of you a little better.  I had asked everyone to list their favorite older cartridge and it looks like Doodlecharms is the winner, hands down!  In case you were wondering....ha ha. 

Now on to more important things, the winner of the blog candy, by random draw is Tanya!

Tanya said:
Great cards!! Doodlecharms is my FAV old cart!! It is loaded with something for everything!! I''m a new follower and LOVE your blog!!

Congratulations, Tanya!  I have sent you an email.  Just reply with your full name and address and I'll get your goodies shipped out. 

And...I decided to add a second giveaway.  When I was picking up the goodies for the giveaway, I bought a couple extra items to have a surprise second giveaway.  The winner of the surprise is Lisa!

Lisa said:
So cute, and super happy to be a new follower! I love the colors of the cards! Thanks so much for the chance at such yummies!

Congrats to you as well, Lisa!  Please respond to my email with your contact information and I'll get your goodies sent out.

Thanks again to all of you who follow my blog and make such kind comments on my creations.  It means so much to me and I look forward to reading your comments each and every day.

Blessings,
Cheryl



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much, that was so kind of you to have a second drawing! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO!!! Thank you so much!! You are too kind!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to pop in and thank you for the yummy goodies.. I got them in the mail today..

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!