Thursday, July 14, 2011

Scripture Cards

As I  mentioned yesterday, I made a TON of cards and goodies over the past few weeks for a booth I had on Monday and Tuesday.  I wanted to share a couple of cards I made for that. 

I made both of these cards using paper by one of my favorite brands, K & Company.  I love love love their double sided paper packs.

 I made both cards by welding different scalloped shapes to a square from George & Basic Shapes.
 I used my favorite stamp by Stampabilities from Hobby Lobby.  I added a simple mat and bling to the front of each.


 As you can tell by the differences in the pictures, I took pictures of the first card outside and pictures of the second one inside my house.  Wow - what a difference, huh?  Sorry for the inconsistency.  I was rushing around trying to shoot pictures so I could post them.

 Instead of bling, I added a button with twine to this one.  I am sooooo loving this sunny, yellow paper.  Isn't it purty?

 Here's what it looks like when it's closed.

This is a close up of the sentiment, just because I love this scripture.  It's so simple yet so true.  It's so awesome to know that no matter what comes, I'm safe in the hands of God.


I'm gonna work on more pictures tomorrow, so I'll share more of the goodies from my crafting marathon. 

Blessings,
Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. These are such gorgeous cards! Love this sentiment too! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!