Saturday, July 16, 2011

Box in a Bag!

Today I wanted to share with you a project I made several months ago and just realized I had never posted.  I’m sure many of you have seen these bags around the web and you can find the complete instructions here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/boxinabag .

DSCF6945

These box/bags are super easy to make and they turn out really cute.  I gave them to some friends that had helped me with a big project and put some treats inside.

DSCF6928

DSCF6930

For this bag, I used a punch by Martha Stewart for the bottom layer.  The hedgehog was cut from Live Simply.

DSCF6933

DSCF6934

I also punched the bottom of this one using a Martha Stewart punch.  The ladybug came from Live Simply.

DSCF6937

DSCF6938

I used my favorite Martha Stewart punch for the bottom of this one.  I cannot remember where this butterfly came from….

DSCF6943

DSCF6941

Surprise! I used a Martha Stewart punch for the bottom of this one and Live Simply for the little caterpillar. 

The tutorial for this calls for using a punch to make the little accent piece at the top of each bag.  Since I don’t have that punch, I just welded two tags together with my Gypsy and punched a hole for the ribbon.

I hope you all have a blessed and happy Saturday!  I plan to do some housecleaning and be lazy.

Blessings,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!