Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fun Cards

Good Morning!  Today, I thought I'd share a couple of cards made using the Just Because Cards cartridge.  They are sorta silly and fun!  I have been wanting to cut this cute little wagon for a while now.  I have no idea who to give it to, but I'll save it for just the right person!


These pictures, like yesterdays, were taken in the breakroom at work because I thought I was going to sell them that day and needed pics fast!  I am not sure where this patterned paper is from; I used scraps from my stash.
I used pop dots behind the wagon to make it stand out a little.  I added accents to the letters using my Sakura gel pen.  This makes me want a little red Radio Flyer wagon....


I've used this cut before from this cartridge, but decided to do it again with different papers.  The papers are all from KI Memories.  I inked all the edges with chocolate ink by Martha Stewart.


It's hard to see, but I added accent papers to the inside to give it some personality as well.  I added a button with some twine and voila!  Some of the sentiments are a bit cheesy, but I really like Just Because Cards.  If you don't own this cart, I would recommend it!

Blessings,
Cheryl

3 comments:

  1. I like both of them! I have this cartridge and just don't use it no where near enough!! Love the papers on both cards. The button w/twine is great and I love gingham paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love your wagon! I also just made a card with the wagon on it and it is such a cute cut! I also really love your watermelon card! Nice summer colors and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute cards! I love that cartridge :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!