Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hello!

Hello everyone!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I did!  On Friday and Saturday, I attended our annual women's retreat with my church.  We had a great time!  Lots of food (that's certainly not on my Weight Watchers plan) and lots of fun with the girls.  Each year I teach a couple of craft classes and that was fun too.  Today, I went to church and had a fabulous day.  I just wanted to say hi to all of you and let know that I will be taking a couple of days off and then I'll be back!  The preparation for our retreat each year is very time consuming and because of it, my house is a wreck.  I need to focus on getting things back in shape here for the next day or so and then I can craft.  So, until then, Happy Crafting!!!

Blessings,
Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl,

    I know the feeling!!! ;p I have been saying this for a year now (since we moved into a house where the builder ran out of money & never finished it-I am so busy with home projects, I can't find (or justify) the time to craft; of course, now that my craft room is done, it may be too tempting!).

    Glad you were only gone for a couple of days!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!