Thursday, June 23, 2011

Father's Day Card... Very Late!

As I mentioned on Tuesday,  I had a couple of people order cards from me for Father's Day and I wanted to share a few of the cards.  I shared one Tuesday using the cartridge of the month, Boys Will Be Boys.  I made several that were just alike and unfortunately, only remembered to take pictures of two of them, so here's the second one.

I have to admit, I took the inspiration for this card from a card I saw using the same sentiment.  I cannot remember where I saw this, so if it was you, let me know!  I want to give you credit for the idea!

I used Blackletter for "dad" and Alphalicious for the other lettering.  I cut the bomb from Indie Art.


I added some accent dots using my white gel pen.  I also added some black "bling" (for lack of a better word).  

Sorry I'm so late sharing this with you!  I think this little bomb is really cute.  Wait.... Can a bomb be cute?  I'm sure it can.  It would only be cuter if it were pink!  And sparkly!  Anyway, thanks for stopping by.  I'm so glad you did!

Blessings,
Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! That bomb is super cute. I never really look at that Indie cart. I will have to go look at it right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!