Monday, June 20, 2011

Cake!!!

I haven't done a challenge in a long time, so I decided to try my hand at it again.  I made this card for the challenge #14 over at Birthday Sundaes.  I used the cake from Smiley Cards.


I added a highlight to the icing with my white gel pen.  I also added glitter then glossy accents to the candles and the cheeks.  I just bought my first bottle of glossy accents.  Love. It. So. Much.


The challenge is to make a shaped birthday card with the wording on the front, so I added the celebrate stamp to complete it.

 

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget - it's not too late to enter the giveaway.  I'll be drawing tomorrow!

Blessings,
Cheryl

13 comments:

  1. This is so CUTE!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paper choices!!
    teachdanz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. I love the colors.

    Hugs Dusti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card!!! The papers you chose really make it pop! Tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable! and yay Im follower #200! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bright and cheery card. Great choice of PP. Now I have to hunt down that cart!

    Happy crafting
    Sam xx

    www.craftychickcards.bloodspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad to see you joining us at Birthday Sundaes! Love your card so much! You are a wonderful artist and your work really inspires me.
    I haven't use those glossy accents but I am about to go and find them at any cost (I shouldn't say that because they could be really expensive down here) (lol)
    Again, thanks for playing with us this week and for the inspiration...
    Hugs,
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cheryl,

    Such a cute card!!! :) I love the way you used the Glossy Accents!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable Card! The white pen highlight really makes it POP! Thanks for playing with us at Birthday Sundaes

    Marlene
    DT Memeber

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how cute!! I love the big happy face on your bright and fun cake :) Thank you for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! What a lovely & happy card... you did great on the shaped card challenge at Birthday Sundaes. Thanks for playing along. HUGS... SK

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely adorable, love the colors and detail...so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!