Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Boys Will Be Boys - Week 3

Today, I wanted to share a Father's Day Card I made using this month's highlighted cartridge, Boys Will Be Boys.  I made several cards for orders I received (and for my father and father-in-law), but only took pictures of two for some reason.  Blonde moment, I guess.  =)  Anyway, I will share the second one tomorrow.

 I found this paper with nuts and bolts (I think that's what they are) on clearance and bought it several months ago.  I figured I could find a manly use for it. 


I cut the hammer and screwdriver from Boys Will be Boys and then added some accents with my white gel pen.  Don't you just want to kiss the person that came up with white gel pens?  I do!


I don't own a single stamp about father's day, so I printed the sentiment from my computer, cut it and slapped it on.  Voila!
One last reminder, I'll be drawing for the giveaway when I get home from work tonight, so be sure to leave a comment so you're entered to win.  Have a blessed and peaceful day!

Blessings,
Cheryl

5 comments:

  1. Very nice... love it.

    Hugs
    Dusti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! It can be so difficult to come up with a good "manly" card. This one is great! TFS ~ Lu

    ReplyDelete
  3. That paper and little tools go perfectly together! I have that cartridge and I never realized that those tools were on there. I will have to take a look at it and see what I'm missing out on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! I love the paper and those tools are great! I just got this cartridge last week and can't wait to start playing with it. :) Tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheryl,

    That paper is insanely cute!!! :) I love your card!

    Thank you for sharing,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!