Monday, June 20, 2011

Blog Award!

Hi there everyone!  I just received a blog award!  Woo Hoo!!  It came from Stacey over at Stacey's Creative Corner.  You should go check her out.  She's soooo sweet!  Thanks, Stacey!


The award states that I'm supposed to share 7 random things about myself, so here we go!  Everything you never wanted to know about me...ha ha!

1. I think I've said it before, but I have an affinity for office supplies.  Pens. Staplers. Desk Organizers. Pens. Paper. Notepads. Pens. Paper Clips. Scissors. Pens.  You name it!  If it comes from Staples, I'm sure to love it!

2. My favorite movie is You've Got Mail.  I just love Tom and Meg together.  I love it (and watch it) so much that I find myself quoting way too frequently.

3. I love musical theater!  My favorite musicals are Oklahoma (not the movie version, it's much better live) and The Music Man.  I always wanted to be on Broadway singing and dancing.....  =)

4. I think Dr. Pepper is like sweet nectar from heaven.  I am currently working on breaking my addiction.  Not enjoying it so far.  I love you mother, but NO, Diet Dr Pepper doesn't taste the same!  =)  (She tries to help me out by saying that but I'm not convinced)

5.  I have been married for 7 years, have no children and (gasp!) don't know if I want any.  I certainly want a dog.  And I will name her Anastasia.

6.  I am currently on Weight Watchers and am 1/10th of a pound away from losing 20 lbs.  1/10th!!!  So close....  I would highly recommend the program if you would like to lose weight.  I find it very easy to follow and it works.

7.  I'm a really high strung, type A personality.  Making things with paper calms me and I find it very relaxing....when my desk is clean and I have a tidy workspace!

Now, I'm supposed to pass this award on to some blogs that I like.  I am at work, so when I get home, I'll edit this post and add the blogs.

Thanks for reading about my quirks.  =)

Blessings,
Cheryl









1 comment:

  1. Cheryl,

    I enjoyed this post!!! :) I love the name Anastasia, too! (crazy, but I always wanted to name my daughter Anastasia-I love the story about the Russian Princess-and call her Asia for short...)

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!