Friday, June 3, 2011

Back in the day....

I have a project to share with you from "back in the day" before I had this blog.  I was cleaning out my computer at work and came across these pics, so I thought I'd share.  I made this little lady bug to hold a birthday gift for a little girl at church that was turning one.  (She's past two now, so that's how long ago it was!)  Please excuse my messy desk in the background.  When I made this, I didn't know I'd be sharing the photos with anyone!


I made this entire project using Storybook (LOVE. THAT. CART.).

 

From the side you can see the little holes I punched.  I added ribbon to make it into a bag.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I have completed several tutorials and projects for you and am working on editing the photos now.  I will share them soon!  Have a wonderful Friday!

Blessings,
Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely ADORABLE!!! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl,

    What a cute idea!!! :) (and you must be type A, because your desk looks fine to me! ;)

    Thank you so much for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!