Monday, May 16, 2011

Yippee! Yippee! Yippee!

I got an award for my blog.  Woo Hoo!  I want togive a big thanks to Sharla over at This Thing Called Life for this award.  She's super sweet and you should definitely check out her blog.  Thanks, Sharla!!

Now, on to the award!  Here are the specs..
Your Blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic! Wear this Badge proudly on your Blog share it with friends! Since Cricut is 5 years old and they have an E2 out share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic Blogs! You also have to tell 5 Cricut Related things about yourself


Ok, so now 5 Cricut related things about me....

1. I will preface this by saying I love ANYTHING that's "As Seen on TV" and that's where I first saw the   fabulous Cricut Expression.  I was never a scrapbooker and I used to make cards and handcut everything.  I remember the moment I saw the commercial for the Cricut Expression (cue angels singing from above).  I was immediatly hooked and knew I had to have one.

2. I never had a baby bug...went straight to the Expression.

3. Our finances have been tight the last few years as we've tried to pay off debt.  I wanted that Expression so badly and I saved up money to buy one.  My hubby went to Wal-Mart with me on Thanksgiving night and waited in line behind crazy women to get my beautiful black Cricut.  He shoved and elbowed through and we bought it.  Since that day, he's called it my child and is convinced if our house was on fire I might pick it up first before seeing is he's ok!

4. My Cricut has been used almost every single day since I got it about 1 1/2 yrs ago. 

5.  My favorite cartridge now?  It's a tie between Lacy Labels and Live Simply.

Thanks for reading all the gory details of my obsession!  I am supposed to give this award to 10 blogs I follow, but am at work on a break and don't have time now.  I'll try to add those on later.

On a side note, my power supply for my laptop bit the dust on Saturday, so all the pictures I'd edited to post to the blog this week are trapped on the dead computer.  I have a few more pics on my camera that I will be adding the next few days, but until my new power supply shows up in my mail box, I will only have a little bit to share with you!  Crossing my fingers that it gets delivered soon.....  Until then, I'll share what's left on my camera.

Blessings,
Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. Great post..I loved all your cricut facts and the story of how you got yours, you've got a very supportive husband!! And you deserve the award, you have seriously great talent! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!