Sunday, May 15, 2011

One more “Love You” Card

I wanted to share with you one more card I made for the order from my sister-in-law.  It’s quite simple, but I love the muted colors of the paper I used. 

PINK FLOWER LOVE YOU

The paper came from a stack by The Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby.  I used Forever Young to cut the flower and leaves.

PINK FLOWER LOVE YOU 3

I cut each layer of the flower twice, and then added pop dots to them to give dimension.  I added bling to beside the stamp because it seemed too plain.

PINK FLOWER LOVE YOU 4

This is a pic of the card and the envelope.  I just cut a strip of matching patterned paper and punched some circles to jazz up the envelope.

I am almost finished editing the gazillion pictures I took of the big project I did for my friend at church.  I’ll be posting some of those soon.

Blessings,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!