Monday, May 30, 2011

So thoughtful card…

Happy Monday!  I hope all of you in the USA have had a nice Memorial Day.  I woke up with a really bad headache and sore throat, so I spent most of my morning just sorta laying around.  I think it was sinus/allergy related, so once my medicine kicked in, I was good to go.  I spent the rest of my afternoon working on some projects for the craft classes I’ll be teaching in a few weeks and I made a few cards.  I thought I’d share one of them with you.

so thoughtful flower card side

The flower is from Doodlecharms.  I LOVE this flower for layering.

so thoughtful flower card close up

I added bling to the center of the flower.  Now that I look at it, I think a button might be better…..  The paper is called Poteeka Souffle from The Paper Studio.  I love those cute little birdies!

so thoughtful flower card

That’s it for now.  I’ll be back tomorrow with the project from the cartridge of the month. 

Blessings,
Cheryl

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Loooove the flower!! Hope you get to feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! That flower is beautiful and love the pp :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The flower is great :) I found you through the cricut message boards. I'm excited to start following you!

    Tiffany
    http://sparkledmemories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!