Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's May!!

Hello Everyone!  I am slowly getting back into the swing of things from all my busy days.  Since it's May, it's time for a new cartridge of the month.  Last month, I chose Doodlecharms, but then when my big project came up, I didn't finish that cart, so I'll try to pick it up again in a few months.  I have TONS of birthday cards to make this month, so I decided to highlight Celebrations this month.  This is an older cart, but it has alot of great images on it.  My first project is super simple and easy, but I was on a big time crunch as I'm still getting my house cleaned and back in order and have alot of irons in the fire right now.  I used my favorite cut from this cartridge.  This card is for a boy in my Children's Church class, so I added his name to the bottom with stickers. 


I would normally add more "bling", but I feel like this cut is so intricate that it could look messy if you're not careful.  I went with basic bright colors since it is for a boy.  No pink here!  =(  I actually cut the letters out 4 times, then hand cut them to piece together as one word.

As always, I love seeing your projects!  So, if you've made something using this cartridge and would like to share, I'd love it if you'd email me a picture.  

Have a blessed and wonderful day!  I will be back soon with the pics of my big project.

Blessings,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!