Friday, April 29, 2011

It's Finally Friday...finally!

Hello my friends!  It's so amazing to be back posting and sharing with you guys.  I feel like I've been gone forever.  I am at the very end of my HUGE project, so I will have lots to share with you over the next few days.  Since it's Friday, it's time to flaunt!  As you know, I'm on the design team over at Flaunt it Fridays.  Our challenge this week is to use the NIFTY FIFTIES cartridge - the CAR on Page 24.  If you do not own this cart feel free to use any similar cut from any cartridge.  I made a simple birthday card using the car cut and a sentiment from my computer.  Well...there I went again - I used shiny paper!  And what do ya know....the photos don't look good cuz it just keeps reflecting.  I just can't stay away from the sparkle and shine!  I hope you enjoy my project.  Please be sure to check out the fabulous designs by the other design team members and then add your own project!





 This is what it says on the inside:




If you're watching the Royal Wedding, enjoy!  I have to admit - I am sooooooooo watching it because...well...I love weddings and I love castles and I love jewels....  Ok, I'll stop there.  You get my drift.  Thank you Lord for DVR so I don't have to wake up at 3 am to see it!!  I know I'm nuts and honestly - it's just a wedding, but I gotta see it!  Have a blessed and Happy Friday!


Blessings,
Cheryl

3 comments:

  1. What a great card. Love the car. Momo sent me and I'm now your follower, hope you'll pop and see me too. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl that car looks so cool! I love the red paper you used for it and the sentiment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great card!

    Momo send me, and I am a new follower.

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!