Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy belated Easter and a winner!

Good morning everyone!  I hope you all had a Happy and Wonderful Easter!  Mine was just a normal Sunday, but relaxing.  Since I don't have kids and my hubby works at night and sleeps all day, I spent my Easter sitting at my desk trying to complete everything for my big order that's due this week.  I have been SUPER SUPER busy, spending all of my extra time working on this project and I have to say - I've missed you guys!  I haven't posted in several days and haven't made anything to share with you in over a week.  I promise, I should be back by Wednesday or Thursday.  I am taking pictures of what I've spent a few weeks working on, so I'll share those later this week. 

The last time I posted, I asked you all to link up some Easter projects...and you did!  Thanks for the great inspiration.  I drew a random winner and..... Teachdanz, you are the winner!  Congratulations!  Please email me your address and I'll get your prize sent out to you.  I loved seeing all of your projects. 

Before I go, I wanted to welcome all of my new followers and say thanks to all of you - new and old alike!  I am so blessed to have you listening to my ramblings and viewing my creations.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE sharing my life and projects with you!  Have a blessed Monday.  I will be back soon, I promise! 

Blessings,
Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. oh I am so excited to see what's in the box of goodies!! Happy Belated Easter:-) I sent you an email!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!