Friday, April 15, 2011

MIA...

Happy Friday everyone!  I just wanted to say hello to you today.  I am very excited because right now I am working on a big order of teacher appreciation gifts.  It's a money making opportunity, so I surely like that!  The downside is I will be super busy for the next two weeks.  I probably won't be posting much until I finish this project, then I'll show you guys everything I made. 

I thought that since I don't have a project to share, I would issue a challenge to you.  I am trying to plan my goodie bags/boxes for my children's church kids and helpers for Easter and I want your ideas!  If you have an Easter project idea on your blog, I'd love for you to link to your blog below.  It doesn't have to be a new project; I'd love see anything you've made currently or in the past.  Next week, I will use random.org and choose someone to win a box of goodies!  I can't wait to see what you share with us!  Have a fabulous weekend.