Friday, April 15, 2011

MIA...

Happy Friday everyone!  I just wanted to say hello to you today.  I am very excited because right now I am working on a big order of teacher appreciation gifts.  It's a money making opportunity, so I surely like that!  The downside is I will be super busy for the next two weeks.  I probably won't be posting much until I finish this project, then I'll show you guys everything I made. 

I thought that since I don't have a project to share, I would issue a challenge to you.  I am trying to plan my goodie bags/boxes for my children's church kids and helpers for Easter and I want your ideas!  If you have an Easter project idea on your blog, I'd love for you to link to your blog below.  It doesn't have to be a new project; I'd love see anything you've made currently or in the past.  Next week, I will use random.org and choose someone to win a box of goodies!  I can't wait to see what you share with us!  Have a fabulous weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the money making opportunity!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to seeing what you are making!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Momo Sent Me"... Just poppin' in to say "Hi"... and take a look around. My first time here and a new follower... *Ü*. I'm looking forward to visiting with you often. **Lots of Hugs** Deborah
    http://www.scrappybeads.blogspot.com
    P.S. I look forward to seeing what you've made... *Ü*!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS for letting me post my blog am so busy making easter and party favor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Just happened to come across your blog on Craft Hot Spot. I became a follower and linked an idea for easter. Hope you like it. Would love for you to pop over to my blog and maybe follow:)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!