Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Doodlecharms–Week 2

Today I’m sharing my 2nd card made using Doodlecharms, the cartridge I’m exploring this month.  Thanks to all of you who left such kind comments about my last card! 

I made a shaped card by welding together the shadow of the present from Doodlecharms.  I added a button with twine and the sentiment on the tag is handwritten.  The paper is by KI Memories.  I LOVE this paper!  It’s hard to capture in a picture, but it’s really pretty in person.  I really love gray.  Especially with pink.  =)

doodle bday card

doodle bday card`2

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you all have a happy, wonderful and BLESSED day! 

Post it signature

7 comments:

  1. I love it!! I have not used this cartridge in awhile and you are inspiring me to get it out and use it!! I especially love the colors you used.
    http://teachdanz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh that is so cute and I so need to learn how to weld, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fantastic!! Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad your exploring Doodlecharms this week. I love this cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little shaped card! I love Doodlecharms...I can't wait to see what else you create with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Look forward to seeing more of your creations. I found you through Made by Momo's blog followers post. Following now. =)
    Happy Easter!
    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card. Congrats on the big project. Momo sent me and I am a follower now. I cant wait to see what your going to post next. I am new at blogging and only have one project posted. Feel free to visit, take a look around and maybe grab a button.

    Happy Crafting,
    Kim
    http://mycraftingcreations.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!