Friday, April 8, 2011

It’s time for Flaunt it Friday!

It’s been a couple of weeks, but it’s time for another project for Flaunt it Fridays.  I am very honored to be on their design team and this week, we were to use the sheep cut from Country Life.  Since I don’t have that cart, I used the sheep from Just Because Cards.  I really like how he turned out…all purple polka dotted!  Wouldn’t it be nice to have lovely polka dot sheep?  Ok, I wouldn’t really want a sheep, but I think everything’s better in bright colors with polka dots!  Back on topic – I used paper by My Mind’s Eye, added twine and a button and Voila! 
sheep thank ewe 1

The paper is so beautiful and sparkly and glittery, I tried to take some close up photos so you could see it better.  Ooh….sparkly things make me so happy. 

sheep thank ewe 2

sheep thank ewe 3

sheep thank ewe 4

sheep thank ewe 5

Be sure to head on over to the Flaunt it Fridays blog and join our challenge.  If you’re not familiar with it, we offer challenges every Friday AND great prizes!  Thanks so much for looking and have a fantabulous Friday!  Only a few hours until the start of the weekend….

Post it signature

5 comments:

  1. What a great card! Love your paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The papers are just perfect! The twine and button are the perfect finish!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the colors. I like anything with purple polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job on your card...your sheep is so so cute..TFS
    mary ann

    mkeiper72@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's adorable! I'm loving the paper and the twine with button!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!