Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Doodlecharms!

Happy April!  It’s the first Tuesday of the month, so that means it’s time to explore a new cartridge.  I was trying to decide on a cart for this month and decided I needed to pick one I don’t use too often.  Doodlecharms is an older cartridge, but I jus ordered it a few months ago from Ebay.  I remember thinking I really needed it (we need them all, right????) and to be honest, I have barely used it.  So here goes! 

For today’s project I used the flower on page 90 of the handbook.  I cut 3 of each at 4 different sizes and layered them.  I topped with a matching button.  The sentiment is from a dollar stamp from Michael’s and the paper is from My Mind’s Eye – the Home stack.  LOVE THAT PAPER!  The border punch is by Martha Stewart.

flower thank you 1

flower thank you 2

flower thank you 3

flower thank you 4

Thanks for looking!  Have a wonderful day, my friends!  I’m so glad you stopped by for a look.

Post it signature

5 comments:

  1. Great job! I love the colours combo! TFS, http://monicalott.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl,

    That flower is GORGEOUS!!! :) And it goes perfectly with that paper!

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are using one of the earlier carts. You are reminding us of what great cuts we already have. Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful paper, colors and flower! Cute blog, I just found you through MOMO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, such a pretty card...love your color choices...love the flower you made...great job..
    TFS.. Mary Ann

    mkeiper72@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!