Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Doodlecharms!

Happy April!  It’s the first Tuesday of the month, so that means it’s time to explore a new cartridge.  I was trying to decide on a cart for this month and decided I needed to pick one I don’t use too often.  Doodlecharms is an older cartridge, but I jus ordered it a few months ago from Ebay.  I remember thinking I really needed it (we need them all, right????) and to be honest, I have barely used it.  So here goes! 

For today’s project I used the flower on page 90 of the handbook.  I cut 3 of each at 4 different sizes and layered them.  I topped with a matching button.  The sentiment is from a dollar stamp from Michael’s and the paper is from My Mind’s Eye – the Home stack.  LOVE THAT PAPER!  The border punch is by Martha Stewart.

flower thank you 1

flower thank you 2

flower thank you 3

flower thank you 4

Thanks for looking!  Have a wonderful day, my friends!  I’m so glad you stopped by for a look.

Post it signature