Monday, April 4, 2011

Not easy….

You know what?  It’s not easy for me to make masculine cards.  How about you?  I just love sparkles and glitter and pink and flowers….  None of those make men too happy!  My sister-in-law asked me to make a sympathy card for a co-worker, so here’s what I came up with.

masculine sympathy 1

masculine sympathy 2

Here’s the inside.  I used a stamp by Stampabilities from Hobby Lobby.  This is one of my favorite stamps!  Now that I look at it….the stamp is a little off center!  YIKES!  Oh my…I just hate that.  Oh well.  It’s gone on to it’s new owner, so I can’t change it now.

masculine sympathy 3

The paper I used is from a stack I got at Walmart.  I am really loving this new patterned paper at our Walmart by colorbok.  It’s a good weight and cuts really well in the Cricut. 

Hope you’re all having a fabulous Monday morning! 

Post it signature

2 comments:

  1. I have a hard time with "MAN" cards too.
    I usually end up sticking something "girly" on them anyway. I think your card is nice and simple. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Masculine carda are so much harder. But this one is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!