Saturday, April 2, 2011

Easter Digital Stamp Release!

I’m so excited to share with you my first digital stamp…just in time for Easter!  I asked for input a few weeks ago and several of you said you’d like to have a religious Easter stamp, so that’s what I did.  Here it is!

easter stamp 1 corrected

You can download the file here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/455576255/easter_stamp_1_corrected.png

I will have some projects using this coming up soon.  I would LOVE to see what you create with it.  If you make something using my stamp, please send me a picture and I will feature you on my blog.  I hope you all enjoy it!  Have a fabulous Saturday!

Post it signature

3 comments:

  1. Cheryl, It is a great stamp!
    I would love to create something with it for easter. I'll share it with you!
    Hugs,

    Vivi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!