Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Paisley!

It’s the last Tuesday of the month, so it’s time for my last project from our monthly cartridge, Paisley.  In the last few weeks, I’ve needed a few blank or “just because” cards, so I’ve been trying to make more of them.  For this week’s project, I made another simple, blank card.  This is using the ladybug cut from Paisley. 
paisley ladybug card
paisley ladybug card close up
paisley ladybug card sideways
I have one more Paisley project to share with you today.  For some reason, lately I’m really loving these little dolls from the Paisley cartridge.  I believe there are also some on the Pagoda cartridge.  I made some bookmarks, but only took one picture really quick before dropping in the mail to my friend.  They are so fun – I have to make some for me now!
paisley doll bookmark

Next Tuesday, I'll start exploring another cartridge.  I would LOVE to have suggestions from you all on which cartridge to explore during the month of April.  Please leave a comment or send me an email using the link on the right to give your suggestions.
Post it signature

8 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors on the ladybug card!! A great all purpose card for any occasion:-)
    http://teachdanz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ladybug card. And the colors are so fun and cheery! Momo sent me and I'm your newest follower.
    ~Lu
    http://www.craftingwithlu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I love the bright colors! I am a new follower, sent by the fabulous Momo! I love your blog, I am so glad Momo is doing this! I am following a ton of awesome blogs now! Would be so blessed if you would stop by my blog at www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet ladybug. Love your blog, Momo sent me!

    www.inklingsandyarns.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cards. Great job!! I am a new follower of your, sent by MOMO. Please stop over to my blog and follow too:)
    Sherrie K.
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute bug....I've been sent by MOMO, isn't she fabulous. Love your blog. I'm now a new follower. Would love if you dropped by mine. www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done!!! :) I love both of them!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cards are so cute! I love the color combo on the ladybug card@ I'm a new follower...Momo sent me! I'd love for you to stop by my blog as well :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!