Saturday, May 7, 2011

Goodies!

I’m so glad it’s Saturday, aren’t you?  This week at work has been totally nutso and I couldn’t wait for it to end! 

Today I wanted to share with you some of the projects I have been working on for the last few weeks.  One of my friends is the president of the PTA at her kid’s school.  She hired me to make goodies for the teachers for 4 days last week during teacher appreciation week.  There were 60 teachers, so I made 240 goodies in all.  WOW.  That took a while!  I will be sharing a little at a time with you. 

One day, they gave the teachers post it holders for their desks.  I made every one different because I wanted each teacher to have their very own unique holder for their desk.  Here are some that I made.  I tied the matching pen to it using tulle.

Sorry about these first two pics – They were the last two I made and I just threw them up on the desk and took a quick picture.  You get to see my dirty mat and pink buckets in the background!  I scooted the disastrous mess of scraps, ribbon and glue to the side and tried to hide it…ha ha.

bw dots post it framebw pink post it

This next one didn’t photograph too well.  In person, that background paper is really cute and the GIANT green button looks nice on it. 

green blue post it frame

This is one of my favorites.  The paper is from Hobby Lobby and the colors on it are so pretty.

orange button post it frame

The ribbon on this one below kept reflecting, but it really does match the green in the paper!  =)  I love this one too cuz it’s so bright and cheery.

orange green post it frame

I have TONS more to share with you, but I gotta get them pulled off the camera and ready to post.

Have a wonderful day!!

Blessings,

Cheryl

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!