Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A new month….A new cartridge!

Hi everyone!  It’s March!  Isn’t this year flying by?  Wow.  I can’t believe how fast it’s going.  Since it’s a new month, I have a new cartridge to explore and I’ve chosen….Paisley!  This is a great cartridge.  It has a good selection of images, some girlie, some just cute and simple.  The downside, if there is one, is that the cuts seem to have TONS of layers.  And that sometimes can be tricky using your Gypsy, so you’ll want to have your handbook close by when using this cart.

My first project is a thank you card.  I love the little mushrooms on this cart.  They are just sweet!

mushroom thanks

mushroom thanks 2

mushroom thanks 1

Blessings,
Cheryl

3 comments:

  1. Super duper cute! I would love to have this cartridge!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I haven't used Paisley enough!
    Looking forward to seeing what you make this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww this is so adorable! I have to use my Paisley cart more too! TFS, I'd love it if you'd visit me at: http://monicalott.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!