Friday, March 4, 2011

Flaunt it Friday!!

It's Friday again...which means it's time to flaunt! =) I am on the design team over at Flaunt it Fridays and our challenge this week was to use any cut from Twinkle Toes. Since I don't have that cart, I decided to use Paisley to create some tap shoes. I saw the phrase "All That Jazz" on the pics of the handbook from Twinkle Toes and it made me think of tap dancing. When I was a little girl, I always wanted to be in dance and never was (too uncoordinated, I'm sure!!) but I remember I always thought the shoes that tied up with those satiny ribbons were so pretty. So...that's when I decided to make a sign with some girlie tap shoes on it. The sentiment is handwritten.

I took several pictures showing the entire sign with the cute polka dot ribbon on top, and I got to work this morning and my post that I set up last night isn't here on my blog! Sooooo...I am re-posting from work and only have this one picture, so I apologize that it's not the best!

I am a huge fan of musicals and since I made this sign I've been singing that song "All...That...Jazz!!" from Chicago! Don't ya love the movie version? I do!

Be sure to head on over to Flaunt it Fridays and check out the other designer's projects and then put on your crafty hat and flaunt with us!!

Blessings,
Cheryl