Friday, March 4, 2011

Flaunt it Friday!!

It's Friday again...which means it's time to flaunt! =) I am on the design team over at Flaunt it Fridays and our challenge this week was to use any cut from Twinkle Toes. Since I don't have that cart, I decided to use Paisley to create some tap shoes. I saw the phrase "All That Jazz" on the pics of the handbook from Twinkle Toes and it made me think of tap dancing. When I was a little girl, I always wanted to be in dance and never was (too uncoordinated, I'm sure!!) but I remember I always thought the shoes that tied up with those satiny ribbons were so pretty. So...that's when I decided to make a sign with some girlie tap shoes on it. The sentiment is handwritten.

I took several pictures showing the entire sign with the cute polka dot ribbon on top, and I got to work this morning and my post that I set up last night isn't here on my blog! Sooooo...I am re-posting from work and only have this one picture, so I apologize that it's not the best!

I am a huge fan of musicals and since I made this sign I've been singing that song "All...That...Jazz!!" from Chicago! Don't ya love the movie version? I do!

Be sure to head on over to Flaunt it Fridays and check out the other designer's projects and then put on your crafty hat and flaunt with us!!

Blessings,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!