Saturday, March 5, 2011

Minnie GIANT Birthday Tag!

Good Morning!  I hope you are all having a wonderful start to your weekend.

Today’s is my niece's 2nd birthday party, so last night we went and got her a gift.  When I got home and was looking for a gift bag from my stash, I found this cute one with giant black and white polka dots.  The first thing I thought of was “It reminds me of Minnie Mouse”. So, instead of a card – for a 2 yr. old who can’t read it anyway – I’ll make a giant Minnie tag to match the bag.

I used Mickey Mouse Font cart for Minnie and for her name, Create a Critter for “happy birthday” and TBBM for the tag base.  I added stitching and some polka dot ribbon and attached it to the bag.  The overall tag measures around 9” x 4.5”, so it’s pretty big, but I think it looks great on this big bag.

I made it really late last night and attached it to the bag before I even thought of taking a picture, so I had to take some while it’s on the bag.  Here it is….

minnie bag tag 2

minnie bag tag 3

minnie bag tag 4

Blessings,
Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. I love it. What a cute idea. Your niece is very lucky.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!