Have I told you lately I have the greatest followers in the world? Well, I do! And no one can convince me otherwise. I have to say this is way overdue, but I received some blog awards and have had them in my email for several days. I thought I'd post them all at one time here. Thanks so much, ladies, for thinking of me and recognizing me!
I received a Stylish Blog Award from Melissa at Simple Xpressions. Muchas Gracias, Melissa! (Don't ya love how I went bi-lingual there? I don't know much else in Spanish. Always wished I could speak another language...)
With this award we are supposed to thank the person who gave us the award and link it back to their blog, share 8 things about yourself and pass it on to 8 people making sure to inform the individuals about their award.
So...here are 8 more things you may not know about me....
1. I love to organize things. And label things. Everything. Like the shelf in my medicine cabinet where you're supposed to put your toothbrush... Seriously.
2. I work in the heart clinic at Children's Hospital and I love my job. Not only is it a great place to work, I love seeing the amazing things our doctor's can do for sick kids. Very heart warming.
3. I am a chatterbox. I never shut up. Even when no one is around.......
4. I love to shop...anywhere. I can spend hours shopping, even at CVS or Walgreens!
5. If my desk is a mess, I can't work. Even if I make multiple projects in one day, I have to clean up in between. This can be time consuming, but I just have to!!! Can anyone say OCD???
6. I LOVE office supplies. I thought I had somewhat tamed my love for pens and paper, paper clips, post it notes....until I went to Staples last week. Isn't that a glorious store?
7. This one is random, but I was thinking about it. I love The Biggest Loser tv show! It makes me cry. Bob is my favorite! Do any of you watch it?
8. I said this once before when I received an award, but I gotta say it again. I am a Christian and love God with all my heart. He makes my life worthwhile and He keeps me together when I feel everything is falling apart. I can't imagine my life without him to depend on.
On to the next....
I also received an award from Paula at Craft with Bee and from Sharon at MeeMees Creations. Grazie, ladies! (Ok...I know I'm a goofball but I wanted to bi-lingual again. Had to google that one...ha ha)
Since both awards ask that I provide links to blogs I follow and like, I thought I'd combine them into one list. Here are some great blogs that I stalk on a regular basis:
Thanks to all of you for following and reading my various ramblings. Have a blessed Tuesday!