Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Blog Awards

Have I told you lately I have the greatest followers in the world?  Well, I do!  And no one can convince me otherwise.  I have to say this is way overdue, but I received some blog awards and have had them in my email for several days.  I thought I'd post them all at one time here.  Thanks so much, ladies, for thinking of me and recognizing me! 

I received a Stylish Blog Award from Melissa at Simple Xpressions.  Muchas Gracias, Melissa!  (Don't ya love how I went bi-lingual there?  I don't know much else in Spanish.  Always wished I could speak another language...)


With this award we are supposed to thank the person who gave us the award and link it back to their blog, share 8 things about yourself and pass it on to 8 people making sure to inform the individuals about their award.

So...here are 8 more things you may not know about me....

1. I love to organize things.  And label things.  Everything.  Like the shelf in my medicine cabinet where you're supposed to put your toothbrush...  Seriously.

2. I work in the heart clinic at Children's Hospital and I love my job.  Not only is it a great place to work, I love seeing the amazing things our doctor's can do for sick kids.  Very heart warming.

3. I am a chatterbox.  I never shut up.  Even when no one is around.......

4. I love to shop...anywhere.  I can spend hours shopping, even at CVS or Walgreens!

5. If my desk is a mess, I can't work.  Even if I make multiple projects in one day, I have to clean up in between.  This can be time consuming, but I just have to!!!  Can anyone say OCD???

6. I LOVE office supplies.  I thought I had somewhat tamed my love for pens and paper, paper clips, post it notes....until I went to Staples last week.  Isn't that a glorious store?

7.  This one is random, but I was thinking about it.  I love The Biggest Loser tv show!  It makes me cry.  Bob is my favorite!  Do any of you watch it?

8.  I said this once before when I received an award, but I gotta say it again.  I am a Christian and love God with all my heart.  He makes my life worthwhile and He keeps me together when I feel everything is falling apart.  I can't imagine my life without him to depend on.


On to the next....
I also received an award from Paula at Craft with Bee and from Sharon at MeeMees Creations.  Grazie, ladies!  (Ok...I know I'm a goofball but I wanted to bi-lingual again.  Had to google that one...ha ha)
The Liebster Love Blog Award is designed to recognize bloggers who have fewer than 300 followers, but they put a lot of love into their work. For me to accept this award, I am to spread love by recognizing up to 5 blogs whose work that I admire and that I follow.

Since both awards ask that I provide links to blogs I follow and like, I thought I'd combine them into one list.  Here are some great blogs that I stalk on a regular basis:

1. http://laurenscreative.blogspot.com/
2. http://cardztv.blogspot.com/
3. http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/
4. http://www.inkingidaho.blogspot.com/
5. http://paperpleasing.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Thanks to all of you for following and reading my various ramblings.  Have a blessed Tuesday!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!