Thursday, March 10, 2011

MIA!!!

 Hi guys!  Just wanted to check in and say good morning to you...  I have to apologize because I've been MIA the last few days.  This month I've chosen Paisley as my cartridge of the month and I should have had my 2nd project up for you yesterday and I didn't!! Yikes!  I don't have a good excuse except it totally slipped my mind until yesterday and I went from work to Weight Watchers to church.  By the time I got home last night, I went to bed!  So, I will have that project up for you guys today or tomorrow, I promise!  I have several projects to post for you, so I'll have some of those up this weekend as well.  Since I don't have any projects to post, how about a giveaway??  The winner will receive a pair of CutterBee scissors.  I finally broke down and bought these, as I'd always thought "What's the big deal? I have tons of scissors".  Well, folks, I was wrong.  They are fabulous!  They're super sharp (as you can see by the gouge in my finger from stabbing myself) and cut well.  I love em!  

To win, you must do the following:
1. Be a follower.
2. Leave a comment on this post with your contact info.
3. For an extra entry, post this on your blog and leave me an extra comment with a link to your post.

Have a blessed and fab-u-licious day!!!
Cheryl