Friday, March 11, 2011

3 Days Later…

3 days late, I finally have my project using this month’s cartridge, Paisley.  I am so very sorry that I didn’t have this ready on Tuesday.  There are many reasons – some good and some not – so I won’t bore you with them, but I will share my project.  I made a shaped card using the cut of the little jeans outfit.  I have always liked this cut, but never used it before.  I welded the shadows with my gypsy to make the card base.  Instead of cutting the flower on the cartridge, I decided to make a rolled flower.  I’ve seen a lot of these on blogs I follow, and I am not sure I did a great job or did it right, but I think it looks ok.  I left the inside of the card blank so I could use it for any occasion that comes up. 

One last thing…Did you know on the Card/Tab function on Paisley, there’s a great envelope? It’s pretty cute.  You should check it out.

paisley jeans card

paisley jeans card 2

paisley jeans card 3

paisley jeans card 4

Blessings,
Cheryl 

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl I like this idea so much. Love the stitching on the pants and belt and the happy colors.
    Hope everything is good with you.
    Hugs,

    Vivi M.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!