Saturday, March 12, 2011

Just Cards!

I’m getting caught up on moving photos from my camera to my computer and I have a lot to share with you!  I made about 20 thank you cards a few weeks ago for some wonderful helpers at my church and I still haven’t shared many with you.  Here are a few….

I made this one using Live Simply.  Can I say this cartridge is way cute!!!! You should definitely check it out!  You can’t tell a lot from the picture but the paper is sparkly and glittery! 

butterfly stripe 1

butterfly stripe close

butterfly stripe side

I made this next card using a phrase from Just Because Cards, but I didn’t like the font, so I welded letters with my Gypsy.  You can’t see the lettering very well in the pic; I’m not sure why.  In person, it looks much brighter and I think it turned out kinda cute.  Not my favorite, though!

doggone good card

Don’t forget to enter for my giveaway here.  I’ll be drawing next week!

Blessings,
Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! The Live Simply cartridge is nice!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!