Saturday, March 26, 2011

My first window card…

Happy Saturday to all of you!  I hope your weekend is starting off wonderfully.  I am finally feeling back to normal after a full week of being sick and trying to get over it…ugh!  That was some nasty crud I had!
I’ve seen people make what I call a “window card” many times, but I have never attempted one, so I decided to try.  I just got Birthday Bash, so I used that for this card.  I created the card base using George & Basic.  I designed it all using my Gypsy.  I made a liner from white and embossed it using the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder.  It was a little time consuming, but I am loving it!  It’s hard to photograph to show the card properly, but here’s what I have to show you.
birthday window banner card 5birthday window banner cardbirthday window banner card 2
I will have a few more cards to share tomorrow.  Have a fabulous Saturday!

9 comments:

  1. Just adorable! :o)

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so cute you did a great job momo sent me

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely DARLING!!! I love it! TFS :)

    Momo sent me and I'd love it if you were able to stop by as well!

    Hugs from your newest follower,
    Karen
    http://reflectionsofapaperaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!! Momo sent me and I am now your newest follower. I hope you will stop and visit me too! http://smilin2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is adorable:)

    I found you through momo and I am now following you. I hope you stop by and follow me too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cool!! Great job!

    I'm a new follower sent by Momo!

    Kristie
    http://kreativekristie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    I'm a new follower. MOMO sent me.

    Very cute card. I look forward to seeing more from you.

    I hope you will come join me on my creative journey, over at my blog.

    ~Lisa D

    www.lmdstampin.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheryl, this is awsome! I love this window card, as always, your job is amazing!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!