Saturday, March 26, 2011

My first window card…

Happy Saturday to all of you!  I hope your weekend is starting off wonderfully.  I am finally feeling back to normal after a full week of being sick and trying to get over it…ugh!  That was some nasty crud I had!
I’ve seen people make what I call a “window card” many times, but I have never attempted one, so I decided to try.  I just got Birthday Bash, so I used that for this card.  I created the card base using George & Basic.  I designed it all using my Gypsy.  I made a liner from white and embossed it using the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder.  It was a little time consuming, but I am loving it!  It’s hard to photograph to show the card properly, but here’s what I have to show you.
birthday window banner card 5birthday window banner cardbirthday window banner card 2
I will have a few more cards to share tomorrow.  Have a fabulous Saturday!