Tuesday, March 22, 2011

You guys rock!

Hi everyone!  It’s Tuesday and I’m back to work after my stint with this sinus infection/viral thing.  I am not back to 100% yet, but I’m much better.  I have to say – YOU GUYS ROCK!  I received so many sweet comments and well wishes from you all.  They brought tears to my eyes.  Of course, I’ve told you before I’m a sap!  Seriously, it means so much to me to hear from you all.  It’s so strange that even though I’ve never met any of you, I feel very close to you and feel like we’ve been buddies forever!  Ok…sappy time is over. 

Since it’s Tuesday, I have a project using this month’s cartridge, Paisley.  I made this card blank so it could be used for any occasion.  I used some glitter paper I had from DCWV.  It’s really simple, but I love the bright, shimmery colors. 

dragonfly card

dragonfly card 2

dragonfly card 3

Post it signature

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this little dragonfly! And the papers you used are just perfect! Great card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! The dragonfly is so cute and the paper is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!