Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thanks card

First of all, I want to say THANKS to all of you for your input and lovely comments on my last few posts.  I have the best followers in the whole world!!  I absolutely love getting to share my life, crafty or otherwise, with you all.  Reading your comments truly makes my day.

Now, on to the card!

I have been making a ton of cards over the last few days, so I’ll be sharing those over the next few weeks with you.  The first one I want to share is a thanks card I made today.  I used George & Basic for the sentiment, ovals and flowers and Serenade for the vase.  I added some red pearls to the center of each flower and to embellish the ribbon.  I added some black doodles to the word “thanks”.  I also embossed the white oval using my cuttlebug.  I am entering this card in the challenge at Fantabulous Cricut.  This week’s challenge is to use embossing.

red flower thanks

red flower thanks close up

red flower thanks side

Here’s what I did for the inside of the card.  I added a strip of the polka dot paper and a couple of extra flowers.

red flower thanks side front

red flower thanks inside

Blessings,
Cheryl

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the embossing, and the flowers. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty, Cheryl. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!