Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thanks card

First of all, I want to say THANKS to all of you for your input and lovely comments on my last few posts.  I have the best followers in the whole world!!  I absolutely love getting to share my life, crafty or otherwise, with you all.  Reading your comments truly makes my day.

Now, on to the card!

I have been making a ton of cards over the last few days, so I’ll be sharing those over the next few weeks with you.  The first one I want to share is a thanks card I made today.  I used George & Basic for the sentiment, ovals and flowers and Serenade for the vase.  I added some red pearls to the center of each flower and to embellish the ribbon.  I added some black doodles to the word “thanks”.  I also embossed the white oval using my cuttlebug.  I am entering this card in the challenge at Fantabulous Cricut.  This week’s challenge is to use embossing.

red flower thanks

red flower thanks close up

red flower thanks side

Here’s what I did for the inside of the card.  I added a strip of the polka dot paper and a couple of extra flowers.

red flower thanks side front

red flower thanks inside

Blessings,
Cheryl