Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Holiday Cakes #4

It’s time again for my exploration of the Holiday Cakes cartridge.  I am honestly not sure if I’m in love with this card.  I LOVE pink and green together and I love paisleys, but I’m just not sure.  I keep thinking it needs something… 

I used Smiley Cards for the base and the rest of the cuts are from Holiday Cakes.  I added some bling to the inside of each paisley and added stitching with my white pen.  I think the stitching on the letters is a bit much, but to be honest, I was being lazy and didn’t want to cut them again!  =)  Do you ever feel that way when you finish a card or project?

I have one more week with this cartridge and I’ll be starting a new cartridge in March.  Do you have any ideas or suggestions?  I would love to hear from you!

thank you

thank you words

thank you close paisley

thank you side

Be sure to check out my post from yesterday for my first giveaway of the week.  I will have a couple of other giveaways so be sure to check back!

Blessings,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!