Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just Because Cards #4

It’s Tuesday, so you know what that means, right?  OK, a lot of you are new followers so I’ll tell ya… It’s time for the weekly “cartridge of the month” project.  This month, I’ve been exploring Just Because Cards and I am loving it more every time I use it.  It makes card making quick and easy, especially if you’re pressed for time.  I still love using a bunch of carts and creating my own cards, but I will certainly use this one from time to time as well. 

This week’s cut is the rocket and sentiment “You’re A Blast”.  I had a bit of a hard time with my color scheme on this.  I used some patterned paper from a stack by KI Memories.  I really liked that paper, but it seemed like everything I put with it didn’t work.  I am not thrilled with the wording, and I’ll probably change it later.  It doesn’t “pop” enough on the background.  I do love that cute little rocket, though!

Now, as I mentioned before, I love hearing from you guys.  If there’s a cart you’d like to see me feature in the coming months, just leave a comment or drop me an email and I will try my best to oblige.  I’m still not sure what we’ll explore in February…..

DSCF6847

DSCF6861

Blessings,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!