Friday, January 21, 2011

FIF Challenge #8

Happy Friday Everyone!  It’s time again for a Flaunt it Friday challenge.  This week, we were asked to make the "bear in a can” from Give a Hoot.  Let me tell you….this was challenging for me!  I kept looking at this little guy and thinking “What in the world can I make with a bear in a garbage can??”  I love making cards but was trying to think outside the box so I made a little treat bag.  The bear cut is from Give a Hoot, the bag I created with my Gypsy and the sentiment was printed from my computer.  The ribbon is by American Crafts.  I got it at Michael’s on clearance after Christmas.  Ooh…I love clearance shopping!  Anyway, Here’s my project.  Don’t forget to check out the rest of the design team’s submissions over at Flaunt it Fridays.  If you can, we’d love for you to play along as well!

down in the dumps 11

 down in the dumps 1

down in the dumps 111

Blessings,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!