Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Blog Award! Yippee!

Well…this is a first for me!  Lisa over at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons gave me a blog award!  Woo hoo!  She has some great creations, so you should definitely check out her blog.  I have to say thanks to Lisa for her kind words and giving me this award.  It means a lot to me.  =)

image

The requirements for receiving the award are as follows:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Give the award to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.

Here are my 8 things…
1.  I have been married for almost 7 years to Charles. 
2.  I have no children, but desperately want a little tiny dog and will name her Anastasia…whom I will spoil worse than I ever would a child, I’m sure.
3.  One thing on my “bucket list” – I want to sing the national anthem at an event. (doesn’t matter what kind…I just wanna sing the song!)  I am very patriotic and thank God I live in this wonderful country, America.
4.  Although I LOVE paper crafting, I have never made or even started a scrapbook.  I’m strictly a cards and boxes/bags/containers kind of girl.  Someday I might try…..
5.  I am the Children’s Pastor at my church, Living Faith, and it’s the greatest job in the world!  I love teaching children about God’s love and mercy, not to mention they can be quite fun and hilarious as well!
6.  I am somewhat obsessed with office supplies.  If I could own an office supply store and make any money at it, I would.  
7. Speaking of office supplies, at last count, I had over 800 pens.  Seriously.  My husband thinks I need to go on the show Hoarders just for my pens.  I contend that since they are organized in Rubbermaid containers by style and type and labeled neatly, it cannot be hoarding.  Right????
8. I consider my Cricut and Gypsy some of the best purchases I’ve ever made.  I am most relaxed when sitting at my desk and creating wonderful things from paper.  It’s one of my favorite things ever!!

Here are some blogs that I thoroughly enjoy.  I’m passing this award on to them because they deserve it.  Go check them out!

Cricutology
Card Creations & More by C
Happy Life, Crafty Wife
Paper Pleasing Ideas
Inking it Up Crazy
Made by Momo
Cricut My Way
Creative Cutter

Blessings,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!