Well…this is a first for me! Lisa over at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons gave me a blog award! Woo hoo! She has some great creations, so you should definitely check out her blog. I have to say thanks to Lisa for her kind words and giving me this award. It means a lot to me. =)
The requirements for receiving the award are as follows:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Give the award to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
Here are my 8 things…
1. I have been married for almost 7 years to Charles.
2. I have no children, but desperately want a little tiny dog and will name her Anastasia…whom I will spoil worse than I ever would a child, I’m sure.
3. One thing on my “bucket list” – I want to sing the national anthem at an event. (doesn’t matter what kind…I just wanna sing the song!) I am very patriotic and thank God I live in this wonderful country, America.
4. Although I LOVE paper crafting, I have never made or even started a scrapbook. I’m strictly a cards and boxes/bags/containers kind of girl. Someday I might try…..
5. I am the Children’s Pastor at my church, Living Faith, and it’s the greatest job in the world! I love teaching children about God’s love and mercy, not to mention they can be quite fun and hilarious as well!
6. I am somewhat obsessed with office supplies. If I could own an office supply store and make any money at it, I would.
7. Speaking of office supplies, at last count, I had over 800 pens. Seriously. My husband thinks I need to go on the show Hoarders just for my pens. I contend that since they are organized in Rubbermaid containers by style and type and labeled neatly, it cannot be hoarding. Right????
8. I consider my Cricut and Gypsy some of the best purchases I’ve ever made. I am most relaxed when sitting at my desk and creating wonderful things from paper. It’s one of my favorite things ever!!
Here are some blogs that I thoroughly enjoy. I’m passing this award on to them because they deserve it. Go check them out!