Friday, January 14, 2011

Flaunt it Friday’s Challenge #7

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope your week has been fabulous…but thank goodness it’s the weekend.  Since Monday is a holiday, I am off work so that makes the weekend so much better!  Today’s challenge over at Flaunt it Fridays is to use the skull from Mini Monsters.  I am a proud member of the design team, so here’s my project for this week.  I don’t own that cart (but want to!), so I used the skull from Indie Art instead.
DSCF6732
DSCF6738
DSCF6728
DSCF6735
Recipe:
Door hanger from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More
Skull from Indie Art
Stars from Plantin Schoolbook
Patterned paper by The Paper Studio
Colored cardstock by Colorbok
Doodling done with Sakura Gelly Roll pen in white
Pop dots by The Paper Studio
Thanks for looking!  Go check out the designs from the rest of the team at Flaunt it Fridays and come flaunt with us!!  I can’t wait to see what you all come up with.
Blessings,
Cheryl

5 comments:

  1. Love it girl:) The girls only... where did that come from? It looks like Mickey font that you welded - am I right?

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, That's correct. It its Mickey Font that I welded on my Gypsy. I love that font! One of my favorite carts. Thanks for looking!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute door hanger. I like all rock look about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's adorable! I think you should own the cart ASAP lol! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!