Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy Saturday!

Hello everyone!  I hope you’re having a happy, relaxing Saturday!  Mine was good, but gone too fast!  I made a quick birthday card for a young girl in my children’s church class at church that’s turning 11 and I wanted to share it with you.  I used my Gypsy to weld two rounded rectangles from George & Basic Shapes, cut the mat from my new Songbird cartridge (I won it!!!), and used Paisley for the shoes.  The stamp is from the dollar bin at Michael’s.  I also used Songbird to put her name on the front of the card since I’ll be hand delivering it and not mailing it. I love the colors and hope she will too!  I’m working on a few more cards and hope to share those soon.  Until then, have a blessed evening!

DSCF6759

DSCF6750

DSCF6762

DSCF6774

Blessings,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!