Friday, January 28, 2011

Flaunt it Fridays #9–Paper Pups

Hallelujah…it’s Friday again!  That means sleeping in and no work for the next couple of days…woo hoo!  It also means it’s time for another challenge at Flaunt it Fridays.  This week’s challenge was to use the cut of the cat and dog from the Paper Pups cart.  Since I don’t have that cart, I used Create A Critter for the animals, Doodlecharms for the heart and Lacy Labels for the card.  I welded the shadow feature for the card base with my Gypsy and made the little sparkles with Martha Stewart Glitter Glue (LOVE IT!!).  The sentiment is handwritten.  Be sure to head over to Flaunt it Fridays and see the great projects from the other designers.  We’d love for you to flaunt right along with us!!

DSCF6875

DSCF6883

DSCF6884

DSCF6893

signature with numbers scrip

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!