Saturday, December 18, 2010

Simple Smiley Guitar

My sister-in-law called and asked if I had time to make a card for her nephew's birthday party today. She said he's really into guitars, so I, of course, thought of the Smiley Card guitar cut. I don't love his mouth, so I changed it with my Gypsy. I am not totally in love with this card but I think it will be just fine for a little boy. Something about it just doesn't look right to me....



On a different note, can you believe Christmas is only one week away? Wow! I'm unprepared! Today I will be working like a crazy woman getting treat bags and goodies ready to give away for Christmas at church tomorrow. I will hopefully post pics of those tonight or tomorrow. I'm trying to create some of my own box and bag templates on my Gypsy. In the next few weeks, watch for my very first tutorial on one of these projects! I'm off to work now. Are you ready for Christmas?????

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!