Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Treats!

Happy Sunday Everyone!! First of all, I have several new followers and I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU for checking out my blog. I hope to share some fun, great stuff with you. Welcome!

As some of you know, I'm the Children's Pastor at my church. I love to do little tokens of appreciation for my helpers and volunteers throughout the year. I was short on time this year (my own fault!!) so at the last minute, I opted to make the tree boxes from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. These are too cute! I wish I'd had more time to embellish them, but at least I got them done. I filled them with holiday M&M's and tied ribbon around them from American Crafts.

Here are the pics...
I used several shades of green Recollections cardstock. I really like this paper. I get it at Michael's and they put it on sale really cheap several times per month. Personally, for an inexpensive cardstock, I think it's the best. I also had saved some clear plastic from packaging of various items and used that in the window of the box.

Check back tomorrow...I have some really cute "puff boxes" I made instead of Christmas cards to give to everyone at church. I created them with my Gypsy and I'm excited to share. In a few weeks, I'll have a tutorial showing you how to make them yourself.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!