Tuesday, December 14, 2010

COOL Christmas Card

Robyn at My Pink Stamper is having a challenge this week to make a card using 2 shades of pink, 2 shades of blue and black. What a combo! I have been wanting to use these fabulous penguins from Simply Charmed so I figured this was a great chance to do that. Don't you just love penguins?? God did so good when he created them...they are just the cutest. I love the way they waddle. My husband laughed at me because I sat and just watched intensely during "March of the Penguins". I am not one for educational television but I just loved that! Ok....back on track. Here's my take on the Pink Stamper Challenge.

Blessings,

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the rolling hills that you did :) http://stayingcrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a CUTE card!!!! :-) TFS! -Sam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!