Sunday, December 5, 2010

Simple Cards

Christmas is coming sooooo quickly! Last week, I had some wonderful young helpers decorate my classroom at church for me, so I wanted to make them each a thank you card. Two are young boys and one is a teenage girl. Here's what I made for them...

I made this for the girl. I used the sentiment and bowl of strawberries from Simply Charmed. Love that cute bowl!!!

This is from Smiley Cards. I tried to keep this as simple as possible because it was for a 12 year old boy! (You know......not much will please them!)


I made this using Create a Critter for the dinosaur and the word DinoMite. I handwrote "You are" with a black Sharpie. The orange paper was some embossed paper I got on clearance.

I will have some Christmas projects to post in the next day or two. I'm also very excited to share that I am working on my first video. I hope to share it with you all soon! I am working on a couple of gypsy tutorials......can't wait!!

Blessings,

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!