Thursday, December 2, 2010

I've been M.I.A.

Well, I feel like I haven't crafted in....FOR-E-VER! I have alot going on right now and everything sorta feels like chaos. I tend to be a bit obsessive-compulsive (which I really don't think is such a bad thing....) and when things aren't organized in my life it drives me bonkers...nutso...crazy...insane. I will be crafting tomorrow night (and lovin' every minute of it!) but until then, I thought I'd share something non-craft related. I have really gotten hooked on "extreme couponing". So, tonight, my mom, my sister-in-law, my best buddy and I all went to Homeland to score some deals with double coupons. It took us forever because we tend to dawdle...but...we had a great time! And here are my bargains for the evening.

(Sorry for the bad pic....it's pitiful, I know!) I ended up with a total of $38.46 before coupons. After DOUBLE coupons, I paid $7.77!!! I got the dinner rolls and sandwich rolls FREE. I am in love with couponing. Head over heels. I have fallen hard and there's no turning back. Who doesn't love free stuff? If you're interested, I learned all about it from the Krazy Coupon Lady and Money Saving Queen. You should check out their sites if you're interested.

I hope you all have a fabulously blessed evening and I will hopefully be posting several new cards tomorrow evening!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!