Friday, November 26, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge #52

The challenge this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge is to make a card using ONLY words from your Cricut - No pictures or other shapes. That's pretty hard when you have a {mild} addiction to your Cricut like I do. I say mild because it could always be worse, right? Anyway, I decided to use my Gypsy and make my words instead of using a sentiment on one of my carts. I used Plantin Schoolbook and Gypsy font for the lettering. It's quite simple but for some reason I really like it.

I used kraft for the background (that you can barely see). Then used my white Gelly Roll pen to do faux stitching, added a green button over the i, then voila! I was done.

Blessings,

7 comments:

  1. This is truly exactly the kind of card I was hoping to see when I set the challenge for words only. I,too, know how hard it is not to put an image on. But I sure enjoy the look. I love how you added the button for embellishment. Well done! Thanks for playing along at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty, so simple and it's just perfect for the challenge!!!

    Thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty and so festive! Thanks for joining us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done! Thanks for joining us for this week's challenge.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada

    CCC, Design Team #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Fabulous card! I love that you created your words rather than using a pre-designed one...thanks for playing with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an elegant card. Its really very pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at the Cricut Cardz Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!