Friday, November 26, 2010

I LOVE my new trimmer!!!

I had to buy a new trimmer yesterday. I had a pink CutterBee rotary trimmer. One day, I had propped it up against the wall on the floor by my desk and it apparently slid over into the floor. I didn't realize this and stepped right on it! I have been trying use it, even though it's half-broken. When I noticed it wasn't cutting straight, I decided I had to bite the bullet and buy a new one. Hobby Lobby has 40% off them this week, so I headed over there. I noticed a new trimmer in their store by Marvy Uchida. I love variety and am always wanting to try new things, so I got it. Here's what it looks like in the package:


I wasn't sure about buying this brand, because although I've heard of it, I haven't seen alot from Marvy except punches and pens. Let me say....I am loving it. I comes with a handheld trimmer that you can attach the blade to for freestyle cutting. I also love how clear and easy to read the ruler is. It has a rotary blade, which I'm also quite fond of. Here are few more pics....

You can also purchase different blades. Here's a pic of the insert in the package showing what's available.


I would highly recommend this trimmer. It cuts so easily and smooth....like butta!!!! =) Check it out...you might like it!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!