Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2011 is almost here....

2011 is almost here and I'm so excited to start a new year! I have several new things in the works that I know you're going to love. Starting in January, I will be highlighting a new cartridge each month and will post one project each week from that cart. I would love for you all to try this along with me. I know we all have some older, neglected cartridges....and I'm sure most of us have some fancy, new ones that we haven't really explored yet. I am working on the projects for January now and am really excited. Also, coming in the next few months, I'll have my very first tutorials (video and PDF) so watch for those coming up. I'll be focusing on making creations with your Gypsy, but if there's something you'd like me to do, just post and let me know! Last, but not least, I'll be doing a post each month of a new treat holder of some sort. I'm also hoping to have tutorials available with those.

I don't have any new projects to post today as I've been lazy the last few days....but I thought I'd go "retro" and post a couple of things I made before I got my Cricut. I developed a love for cardmaking long before I got my Cricut and I used to sit for hours and hand cut the images for my cards. I thoroughly loved and enjoyed every minute of it, but can't imagine it now that I have Cricut and Gypsy. Enjoy!

I made this fish card for my nephew's birthday. This was right before I got my Cricut and I had seen several cards made with a cute fishbowl using the Cricut online. So, I thought I'd try my hand at it....

I made this palm tree card for my mom's birthday. The inside says "May your coconuts never hang lower than your grass skirt!". She loved it!

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Love your cards! The fish it just adorable and the palm tree sentiment is just to funny:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!